Humic Acid contains all the nutrients found in compost and sends them directly into the plant soil, allowing for a much faster and easier absorption of nutrients, increased growth and plant stamina. Humic Acid works fast and is easier to apply than traditional compost. It can be used with indoor plants or as an additive to potting soils, fertilizers or soil conditioners.
- Penetrates the soil and goes directly to the root
- Stimulates soil organisms, promoting increased growth
- Liquefies existing soil nutrients making them available to plants
- Helps stabilize soil pH levels by increasing bacterial activity
- Increases moisture retention, allowing for more effective water usage
- Bonds soils together, increasing plant stability
½ oz to 1oz per gallon of water or 1 quart per 5,000 square feet.
Derived From: Leonardite